Sunday, September 26, 2021

  I had a discussuin on Quora/ about atheism and I'm posting part of it here because I fiink that it explains what I believe.  

 The original qost said that  atheists “really hate being put under a microscope and being observed by an outsider” or that we think that atheism is beyond analysis, and that theists are "nasty trolls".

I do hate being told what I thin k or believe by non-registered telepaths.

In a way he's right" atheism is beyond  analysis because it is not a belief system or a philosophy, it's just not accepting the beliefs of religion. But I think that II and probably most others would want atheism to be examined so that outsiders can understand that it makes more sense than religion.

The reply was that atheism is too clean,, high-minded and perfect;  reality is "dirty, messy and embarassing". Here's where I summed up my belief. 

No comments: